Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Stating The Bleeding Obvious

Joint shrink session today, me and hubby.

Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

"Thou must have nought to do with the other!" cried the shrink.

Nice to have someone official-like to confirm my thoughts on the matter, but where exactly will I find a full-time live-in carer?  Its all very well spouting "best interests" blah blah, but I still need someone to pick me up off the floor when my back slips out and I cant move for two weeks, or look after the kids when I'm suddenly comatose from my medications.

Its a fucked situation here and no one's best interests are being looked after and, short of a live-in minion, I cant see how that is ever going to change.

I should have listened to my mother when she told me, age 8, to never get married.






2 comments:

  1. You and me both.... Except mine left. Leaving me in a far worse state than I ever was without him. Probably because he was the problem, not me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darl, got not much of help to say though I wish I did! I remain in awe of you actually surviving all of this. Put one foot in front of the other, take one breath at a time and keep going. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...