Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Other Ways In Which I Rock

Okay, in the style of a true narcissist, a list of why I am cool (mostly to keep reminding myself)...

1. I ALWAYS know which way is North.
2. I can usually guess the time to within 15 minutes.
3. I am 5 degrees separated from Kevin Bacon (see this post for my other famous connections)
4. I have just discovered a talent for writing in Haiku.
5. I gave up smoking 3 years ago and havent had a puff since.
6. I also gave up a lot of other things that I havent since touched in the last 3 years.
7. I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.
8. I went back to school when I was 21, starting with Year 10 science & math and finished high school 6 years later with an almost perfect score.
9. I ran 100m in 12pointsomething seconds when I was in Grade 7.
10. I'm quite a good photographer, actually.
11. I can sew. I just choose not to.
12. I can fix cars. I just choose not to.
13. I'm REALLY good at law. Dont piss me off. You wont win.
14. My first impression of people is always the correct one.
15. I'm usually right about what is wrong with my own body, so I don't know why doctors don't listen to me in the first place.
16. I independantly invented the internal combustion engine. I was very disappointed when I was told it had already been done.
17. I'm REALLY good at Philosophical arguments. See 13 above.
18. I have been adopted by 17 kitties in my life so far.
19. I'm accepting of people's foibles. To a point.
20. I'm a really good cook. I just dont do the baking thing.

Well, 20 things is a good start. I hope to be able to add to this list...*scratches head*...one day.

3 comments:

  1. Haikus rock. I just finished teaching them to my year eight class. Unlike you, I can't sew and choose not to. I also like to think that my first impressions of people are accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2, ME TOO!!! I always get lost everywhere though, but i know North in a forest bcs of moss growth on trees. How cool am I!

    I LOVE these lists, go on, write the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2, ME TOO!!! I always get lost everywhere though, but i know North in a forest bcs of moss growth on trees. How cool am I!

    I LOVE these lists, go on, write the rest!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...