Monday, December 04, 2006

Its Creepy Because Its True

Especially # 3, though I suspect #8 would ellicit a little more than 7 years bad luck.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Spudly!

  1. In Chinese, the sound 'Spudly' means 'bite the wax tadpole'!
  2. The porpoise is second to Spudly as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
  3. Spudly is incapable of sleep!
  4. Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of Spudly.
  5. By tradition, a girl standing under Spudly cannot refuse to be kissed by anyone who claims the privilege!
  6. Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Spudly.
  7. Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of Spudly in your ear 700 times.
  8. If you break Spudly, you will get seven years of bad luck!
  9. The state nickname of Iowa is 'The Spudly state'.
  10. A bride should wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and Spudly.
I am interested in - do tell me about

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:17 pm

    Where oh where do you find all of these interesting/unusual/funny/strange/fill-in-the-blank sites? I visit your blog to see how you are and then you entertain me with yet another site I've never heard of. I'm still deeply affected by The Shape of a Mother and loving JPG magazine. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:53 am

    Oh Panda. I've not visited for awhile and I am aghast at the hideous situation that has blown up.

    You're right, walk away. You have Monkey Boy and you have Spudly and all you need is each other. It's tragic, it's a crying shame, it's a waste, it's so effing unfair and offensive - yes. But don't let the poison of small minds and hearts spoil this longed-for time for the three of you.

    Alchemilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:33 pm

    Sorry, did I say 'walk'? I meant 'run'.

    Alchemilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:05 pm

    Pffthahahaha....You, my lady, never fail to amuse me. I always leave with a smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...