Thursday, November 09, 2006

Scrape THIS Bitacle!

I intended posting on this issue today anyway, but something rather serendipitous has occurred to make this post even sweeter. I love a touch of irony in the mornings...

A couple of you may have noticed a little comment on the last post from a lovely visitor called Anonymous. For those who havent, let me publish it here:

Pero que puta eres, y tu hijo es un hijo de puta bastardo de mala madre.

The lovely Lioness happened to be online when I received this in my inbox this morning and reluctanctly translated it for me:

"What a whore you are and your son is a son of a whore, son of a bad mother."

Charming, innit?

Want to know who sent it?

Really guys, if you're going to centre your entire website around stealing other people's content, allow people to leave comments and then spam me with hateful abuse for daring to point out ON MY STOLEN BLOG that I dont really appreciate the fact that YOU HAVE STOLEN MY ENTIRE BLOG, then have then sense to cover your tracks when you visit my ACTUAL blog.

BITACLE, you scum sucking bastards, you may have blocked my IP address so I can no longer access your website from home, but you cant block every IP in the world. And have you really disabled the comments feature now so people cant leave comments on your website thinking that this is actually my blog? Since I cant access your website I had someone else do it for me. No comments feature anymore...gee wonder why??? But you're dumb enough to leave your email address up.

You're also dumb enough to scrape even this post and display it on your website WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

Please, next time you wish to abuse me for asserting my legal rights get your facts straight first: I never charge for sex.

Stop Bitacle

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:09 pm

    eh?? I'm not getting it. When I finally managed to get on to their site and searched for you... it just linked me to your actual blog...

    It just looks like a search engine thingy... I couldn't find anything that looked like copied material... have they since changed the site or am I just really stupid at the mo'... either is entirely possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:47 pm

    Manuela - read this:
    http://lorelle.wordpress.com/2006/09/27/the-bitacle-battle-of-blogs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:52 am

    Actually it reads "What a whore you are, and your son is a bastard son of a bitch of a rotten mother", that'd be more accurate - and it's even nicer, yes?

    Wankers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:27 pm

    And when cornered, the beautiful domestic goddess panda comes out with taloned paws a-flailing!! And she slices, she dices, and she kicks 'em to the curb!! And I got a chance to practice my spanish! NEXT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...