Saturday, April 22, 2006

You May Have Noticed...

For those of you who still live in the Dark Ages and use Internet Explorer to gad about (for shaaame), you will please note that I have finally managed to find the problem with my sidebar links.

Stupid html. Who knew that you had to close tags?

I'll be playing around with the blog format for a little while I think. I've been blogging for almost a year and that plus the addition of a small, somewhat fermenting potato to the household indicates this to be a good time for a spring clean.

If anyone has any suggestions for how the new improved Pandamonium should look, please feel free to comment.

And I will get around to writing baby-related stuff. Honest.

He's still cute, by the way.

3 comments:

  1. I thought it was me - not you! (about the way the side bar looked). Can we still be friends? :)

    I think your blogsite looks fantastic. Bring it on Panda. And I would like to put a request in for more pictorials of Spudly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care how your site looks, just don't turn to mush now that you're a mum. I've been missing your edgy sarcasm and humor since you've been, you know, hospitalized and such.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:43 am

    That's so funny... I also thought it was just some weird glitch that I was having on my end!

    The only thing that comes to mind is that it should have a Panda on it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...