Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Spud-O-Vision

One day, I'm sure Spudly will come across my blog files on some antiquated technology called a cd-rom and have a conniption about the fact that these photos have been published for the entire world to see.







Maybe it makes me a bad mother that, despite the undoubted damage such knowledge will do to his psyche, I choose to publish them anyway.





I'd rather regard it as being unbearably besotted with the cutest baby in the world and dying to share him with everyone.









I also want to remind myself that even though he can be the devil incarnate most evenings...








he is in fact a perfect angel...




when he's asleep.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:55 am

    Awwww so cute! :-)

    And yep perfect angels when asleep. Which is wonderful for the first say 4 - 5 months and then they actually wanna stay awake and Do Stuff. Stuff is good but sleep is better. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:30 am

    Oh look, how edible! Panda, you went and pupped an absolutely edible little thing! WELL DONE, dahling, most excellent genes.

    [As for your mother - your what? Mother-who? Wha? LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!]

    Lioness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:20 am

    He looks like such a little man. Like he's got character already!

    My youngest was due the same day as spudley (born 4/4/06), so I can relate. They are wonderful when they sleep, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Oh right, here it is. Sorry, transkation job rendering me stupid)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:02 am

    Awwwww! Devil incarnate? No way! :P lol Don't you just love their little wrinkly foreheads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. (Oh right, here it is. Sorry, transkation job rendering me stupid)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...