Saturday, October 08, 2005

I Am A Bad Bad Panda #2

Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I truly am. I knew that there would be people starting to freak out, but I didnt expect to have 52 emails in my inbox when I got online again!

I'm FINE.

I'm slack and too stupid to remember to pay my ISP account on time, thereby having no internet access for two weeks, but other than that, perfectly okay.

I do want to say, though, that I am very touched indeed by everyone's concern for my well-being and I find it amazing that people I've never met can care so much about me. So thankyou and big soppy internet hugs to everyone who expressed their concern.

I also want to say that you dont want to get on Manuela's bad side, because she WILL track you down. Crazy bloody Canadadians.

Right. Now my aliveness has been confirmed, I'm going to read what everyone else has been up to.

I will be back. Soon.

Promise.

6 comments:

  1. So... whatever happened with the poll? Who was right?

    Welcome back, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew...

    Panda - not having your diary to read is like me missing a dose of Sex in the City when it was still on TV.

    The re-runs are just not the same.

    Glad to see you back and well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear from you. Was checking regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You twat! Do that again and we'll bang your preggo head against the nearest koala!

    Very happy you're all right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallefookingloooyah you is back. Glad to hear you are ok and spudly is fine.

    Now I'm with Lorem who won?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were gone a long enough time that it made all of us a little worried. Glad to see you back and well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...