Tuesday, July 05, 2005

More Motherisms

Scenario: Doctors waiting room, with the old folks. Across the room is a cute baby on the floor. She looks at me and tentatively claps her hands. I join her in the exciting world of banging hands together. She's cute enough to eat and we engage in smiling and laughing at each other.

Mother: "Oooh, someone's getting clucky."

Ya think? No, actually, I'm just going through all this infertility treatment for something to do on my days off.

I think she needs bitch slapping with this....


***well, thanks for nothing Blogger. Stupiddumbgayblogger wont let me show you the lovely photo I have of our Official Tonking Fish.****


Well. Its a fish. Its been in my freezer for about 3 1/2 years. Now its the Official Tonking Fish we cant get rid of it. It'll be a family heirloom.

0 offerings of bamboo:

Post a Comment

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...