Saturday, May 21, 2005

Pfft.

My latest theory is that I've actually gone PCO again. No AF, BFN's each time, increased pain over both ovaries now. I've decided on Tuesday when we seen the gyn to ask for a referral to Repromed to get this show on the road. If my body has gone haywire again, there's no point waiting around for nature or Clomid to take its course. I want action, dammit!

Monkey Boy is really stressed right now. He feels like he has so much work to do for uni that he cant afford to spend time worrying about TTC issues, but that he should be coz thats the most important thing, then when he does spend time thinking about it he feels like he should be studying.

Can someone get a wettex, our brains have exploded.

0 offerings of bamboo:

Post a Comment

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...