Saturday, July 15, 2006

Happy Happy Joy Joy

While refraining from using the "c" word (congratulations) I will now indulge myself in proliferous use of the PREGNANT word and point you in the direction of a PREGNANT Manuela, who has just embraced her PREGANTNESS after the latest startling and very very PREGNANT BETA.

Here's a chick who deserves all the congratulations in the world, but I will restrain myself as she has requested.

I will, however, say I am so freakin' happy for her and Mr. P that I just want to burst.

3 comments:

  1. LOL- pregnant whore! congrats to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:32 pm

    Hey.... who's calling me a whore!!!
    Barren Bitch if you please! ;-) I'm not giving up that title, even if I am... you know... pregnant.

    Panda... you are such a sweety... this shout-out brought tears to my eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- pregnant whore! congrats to her!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...