Sunday, September 11, 2005

Milestone the second

12 weeks. I made it to twelve weeks.

In the past week:

  • my nausea stopped
  • the headaches that last for hours replaced it
  • I got laid
  • my lower back started hurting constantly (possibly due to point 3)
  • the DBTs grabbed hold of my brain and wouldnt let go
  • my Snarky Bitch levels have risen propitiously
  • my belly popped
  • I've been finishing off Spudly's pancreas
  • my nausea came back (thus lessening DBTs)
Another whole week until the Nuckle-Head Scan, but I think I might actually be able to last that long now, without going completely insane.

I'll post a belly shot soon. Mostly, I think I just look fat and bloated. Monkey Boy thinks I look glorious, so I'll choose to believe him, and possibly wont divorce him this week. Or would that be next week?


7 comments:

  1. I am reading with great interest...I really just want to fast forward to 12 weeks. I am quietly thrilled but really scared that it's going to end. Now, I totally understand about when you were so hesitant in your early days.
    What symptoms did you have in the early days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Panda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its glorious that you are able to make all this unpleasantness funny. And from what I've heard, its SO worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Panda - that is great news reaching 12 weeks, phew!
    Can't wait to see a belly shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:04 am

    Can hardly wait for the belly shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:33 am

    Congratulations hon! I think you look fantastic!! The 12 week mark is a huge milestone!

    love,
    Lumi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations hon! I think you look fantastic!! The 12 week mark is a huge milestone!

    love,
    Lumi

    ReplyDelete

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...