Wednesday, June 08, 2005

This sushi is making me ferny...

I have definately discovered the downside the using the Maybe Baby this month.

Any food that you eat with oestrogen in it, be it artificially added to animals or plant oestrogen as in soy products, totally messes with the results the next day. Stupid sushi.

The thing about the sushi was the soy sauce. Certainly anything that contains soy products will have phyto-oestrogens in it. I think linseed does too, so maybe some grain breads could give a false fern reading.

I seem to be particularly sensitive to oestrogen. I'm Hormone-Girl. Fear my oestrogenic wrath!

Hmmm..... says she tucking into more sushi....

0 offerings of bamboo:

Post a Comment

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...