Friday, May 13, 2005

Unlucky for some

Our little angel would have been born today if I hadnt miscarried, and I just feel shite. On Sunrise this morning they were talking about superstitions (it being Friday 13th) and several viewers said their baby was born on a Friday 13th and it was the luckiest day of their lives. I wanted to throw something at the TV.

Now then, about my CM... (god, there's a conversation starter!) I have read somewhere in the thousands of pages I've looked at that you can have a "post-coital test" done to check if you have hostile mucous. I figure its kinda pointless to be taking Clomid for another 3 months if its making my CM be all grumpy and unco-operative with the little guys.

0 offerings of bamboo:

Post a Comment

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...