Important matters first:
- Nuchal fold measured 2.5mm, which is within tolerance.
- My risk of Downs Syndrome is 1:759, half the normal risk for my age group. Awesome.
- We heard Spudly's heartbeat again, this time a more sedate 153bpm. Seems it didnt appreciate the full bladder on Tuesday. Well, neither did I!
- Crown to rump length is 7cm.
- Spudly is, officially, an excellent baby.
- Next scan is on 1 November.
Now to me:
- My blood pressure 130/80, normal for me.
- My chest is clear.
- The top of my uterus is now just under my belly button.
- My paranoia about no nausea, headaches, emotional retardedness, painful tummy, various body parts going into spasm, etc is all perfectly normal and can be blamed on the progesterone. Stupid progesterone.
- I have an extra thud in my heart, which is consistent with my mitral valve prolapse.
But apart from my dicky heart, which isnt really all that dicky, everything is Normal.
What is this "normal" of which you speak?